Friday 3 February 2017

Accounting and Finance

Do you have problem in your Accounting and Finance assignments, home works, case studies and the course work? Do you want to get excellent grades in your accounting and finance course? I am here to assist you.
Topics Include:
  • Financial Accounting
  • Financial Reporting
  • Financial Management
  • Corporate Reporting
  • Audit and Assurance
  • Managerial accounting and finance
  • Ratio Analysis
  • Investment Appraisal
  • Accounting Cycle
  • and any related task you want

This service is valid for:

  • Help in Assignments
  • Guidance in course work
  • Assistance in Case Studies

I will satisfy you 100% by my efforts and the reliable service. You can also see my past portfolio for your satisfaction. 

There is unlimited Revisions free of any cost if you need.

Feel free to contact me, I will respond you quickly. 

www.fiverr.com/malikhumair

No comments:

Post a Comment